1,350L Non-Potable RainWater Tank in Green
Non potable, above ground, 1350 Litre rainwater tank. Suitable for both domestic or commercial rainwater harvesting systems.
“The tanks are suitable for many other liquids and applications. Please contact us if you have another use other than water.”
This is a large 1350 Litre Non-Potable Rainwater Tank suitable for both domestic or commercial rainwater harvesting systems. Non-potable tanks can be used for domestic and commercial rainwater harvesting, where the stored rainwater is used for watering the garden, flushing toilets, for washing machines and for cleaning cars.
- Tough and durable
- Suitable for domestic, agricultural, commercial, industrial, horticultural and irrigation applications
- Fitted with a sealed manway cover or inspection hatch for easy access
- Made from recyclable polyethylene
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- UV stabilised
- Non-potable tanks are not suitable for storing water for human consumption.
- Type: Single Skin MDPE Tank
- Brim full capacity: 1350 *
- Length (mm): 2100
- Width (mm): 650
- Height (mm): 1250
- Approx. Weight (Kg): 80
- Colour: Black or Green
- (Non-Potable tanks are not suitable for drinking water)
- All dimensions are approximate.
- *Capacities in some cases may be brim full; the tanks working capacity can be less than this volume.
- Inspection lid
- No Outlet unless specified
|Water Butt Style||Round|