160L Terracottage Wallmounted Water Butt & BROWN Gutter Mate Diverter Bundle
- This space-saving Wallmounted Terracottage Water Butt & Brown Gutter Mate Diverter Bundle is perfect for gardens where space is limited.
- This water butt has been designed by water harvesting specialists to ensure you'll love this product!
- This is so the design is perfect for any home and will gather rain water from your pipe that your Guttermate is connected to.
- Another benefit of this Waterbutt is its stylish/slick look so it will look great in any garden.
- The water butt is manufactured from 100% recycled plastic from the UK to help the planet and harvest your water for your gardens needs!
- By purchesing this product you are helping the planet by using recycled materials.
The Guttermate product is a No1 rated product made here in the UK and has proven its worth to many customers over the years. Please bare in mind the Guttermate diverter comes in 3 different colours to match the colour of your piping perfectly.
Frequently bought together
Get a water butt and something to keep it free from debris with this 160L Terracottage Wallmounted Water Butt & Brown Gutter Mate Diverter Bundle.
Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic, the 160L Terracottage water butt is perfect for gardens where space is limited as it fixes securely to the wall and comes with a Gutter Mate Diverter & Filter in Brown.
The space-saving Terracottage includes three outlet connections at the bottom of the water butt and can be used for the tap supplied or for connecting to another water butt.
Being mounted above ground allows easy access to the tap or for hose connection. The Terracottage water butt can be connected to the downpipe either from the right or left side.
The water butt includes:
- Easy-Twist 3/4" Male BSP Tap
- Mounting Wall Plugs & Brackets
- Screws Technical Specification:
- Height: 122cm
- Width: 45cm
- Depth: 30cm
- Capacity: 160 Litres
- Weight: 12kg
View our installation guide.
Each Gutter Mate box includes:
- Gutter Mate Filter Square to round adaptor for Square Downpipes
- Blanking Cap for Diverter outlet, if needed
- Hose Adaptor for Water Butt Screws and plugs for fitting Gutter mate to wall.
- 500mm of hose to connect Gutter Mate to water butt or tank. Subject to distance between Gutter mate and water butt / tank a longer length of hose may be needed.
Popular ways the Gutter Mate Diverter and filter is used:
- To protect your soakway from blockages.
- To collect filtered rainwater to keep your pond full of fresh water.
- Irrigation for domestic and commercial gardens, lawns and greenhouses.
- Collect and filter rainwater from your guttering and downpipe.
- Rainwater for household appliances such as a washing machine or toilet.
Benefits of the Gutter Mate:
- Works perfectly with wallmounted water butts like the Terracottage.
- The only filter diverter which filters all the rainwater coming down the downpipe.
- The only filter which allows you to use both outlets from the filter for your water collection and the water from both has been filtered.
- Keeps you safe, no need to go up the ladder. Only takes 30 seconds to clean the filter.
- Saves money - you don't have to pay someone to clean your gutters.
Please note: When the Terracottage water butt is full of water, the weight needing to the supported is 170kg. The customer is also responsible for determining if the wall on which the water butt is to be mounted is of adequate strength. If the wall is not vertical and flat where the Terracottage water butt is to be fitted, such as a rough-cut stone wall, the wall should be prepared to allow the back of the water butt to sit flat and in a vertical position flat against the wall, or a backing plate, for the length and width of the back of the water butt. As suppliers we take no responsibility for this determination.
Watch our step-by-step guide on how to set up your Guttermate diverter & filter
|Brand||GM8 Group Ltd|
|Water Butt Effect||Decorative|
|Water Butt Style||Wallmounted|