Above Ground Rainwater Tank 3,500Ls
Suitable for above ground installation and storage of rainwater that is not for human consumption. Suitable for both domestic and commercial rainwater harvesting systems.
“The tanks are suitable for many other liquids and applications. Please contact us if you have another use other than water.”
Above Ground Rainwater Tank 3,500 Litres is an investment in the future of your Rain Water Harvesting system and of your property. All the rain water tanks feature integral stiffening as standard.
These water tanks offer a 'no nonsense' storage solution and are available in 11 different tank capacities, ranging from 350 litres to 3,500 litres.
Complete Rain Water Harvesting Systems are available on request.
For the capacity the tanks are compact and the rectangular shape enables full use of the space available.
- Non-potable rainwater storage
- Store up to 3500 litres of rainwater
- Heavy duty construction and durable material
- Above ground installation
- Manufactured from high-density polyethylene
- Colour available Black.
- Non-potable rainwater tanks are not suitable for storing water for human consumption.
- Above Ground Rainwater Tank Dimensions:
- Length: 2,200mm
- Width: 1,540mm
- Height: 1,590mm
- Weight: 110KG
- Capacity: 3,471 litres
|Water Butt Style||Rain Water Tanks|