Gardening Naturally Glue Bands 2 x 1m
Protect fruit and other deciduous trees from crawling insect infestation with these clear non-toxic glue bands.
Effective against winter moths, ants, adult vine weevil and more, the non-drying glue surface forms a barrier to stop insects in their tracks. This pack contains 2 bands, each 1m long.
These Glue Bands from Gardening Naturally deters insects from trees in a harmless way
These clear glue bands have a non-toxic, non-drying glue surface which forms a barrier to stop infestations of winter moths, ants and other crawling insects including adult vine weevil. Use from October until April to protect against winter moths and for protection from ants and other crawling insects use from May until August.
- Stop insect pests climbing your trees.
- Safe non-toxic, non-drying glue.
- Unobtrusive, clear glue band with string.
- Use from October until April to protect against winter moths.
- For protection from ants and other crawling insects use from May until August.