Hyundai 20"/51cm 196cc Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower | HYM510SP
- 508mm / 20" cutting width: Ideal for medium to large lawns
- 196cc Hyundai 4-stroke petrol engine: Provides easy starting and low fuel consumption
- Easy recoil pull-start: Get started with minimal effort
- Self-propelled: No need to push - simply point and steer!
- 6 adjustable cutting heights: Get the perfect finish on your lawn
- 70L grass collector bag with mulching option: Minimises time spent emptying cuttings
- Foldable handles: Compact to transport and store in your shed or garage
- Minimal set-up required: Also includes 600ml SA30 oil to get going out of the box
At A Glance:
- 510mm/20” cutting width for medium to large gardens
- Hyundai 196cc OHV 4-stroke petrol engine
- Self-propelled so drives itself – all you need to do is steer
- Rear-wheel drive for uneven terrain
- 6 adjustable cutting heights – 25-75mm
- Extra-large 70L grass collector
- Mulching option for a green, healthy lawn
- Foldable handles for compact storage
- OPC technology for extra safety
- Tool-free assembly
Petrol Lawn Mower for Large Lawns
The HYM510SP is a petrol self-propelled lawn mower from Hyundai. With a powerful Hyundai IC200VE 196cc engine with low fuel consumption, it is ideal for medium to large-sized lawns.
For the perfect, tailored cut on your lawn, the HYM510SP can be easily adjusted between its six different cutting heights - from 25mm to 75mm - by using a single height adjusting lever, giving you complete control over your lawn care needs.
Self-Propelled Petrol Mower
With rear wheel drive, which is especially good for handling uneven terrain, this mower also features a self-propelled system - no pushing required! Mowing has never been easier.
508mm Cutting Width
With an extra-wide cutting width of 508mm / 20", this mower is ideal for medium to large lawns and gardens.
The HYM510SP's large 70L grass collector bag features a high airflow plastic top with a level indicator to ensure maximum grass pickup. As it's so large, it also means you'll spend less time having to empty the cuttings, reducing your overall mowing time.
Safe and Easy To Use
Designed with your safety in mind, the HYM510SP includes OPC (Operator Presence Control) technology that ensures the engine will not run if you let go of the handle.
With minimal assembly required and 600ml engine oil included, you can be up and running in minutes to get that first cut on your lawn done as quick as possible!
After use, the deck can be quickly and easily cleaned underneath by connecting your garden hose and swilling the bottom of the deck with water.
The soft grip handles can be folded forwards oven the main body for extra-compact storage to save space in your garden shed or garage.
|Approx. Delivery Time