Series 3 Submersible Rainwater Tank Pump
Submersible pressure-sensitive rainwater tank pump
The Series 3 Submersible Rainwater Tank Pump is a submersible pressure sensitive rainwater tank pump - electronically controlled, centrifugal pump.
Built-in non-return valve and double dry-run protection. Designed for rainwater harvesting systems.
- The pump features a self-controlling pressure switch
- dry run protection and a non-return valve.
- It is suitable for total immersion in tank water or it can be externally connected to the tank above ground.
- The Series 3 will deliver up to 3.5 bar (household pressure is around 2.5-4.0 bar).
- If connected to a hose or tap, the pump will automatically start to pump water when the tap or hose is turned on.
- The pump delivers over 2500 litres per hour using a 1" connector and uses 800 watts at 220-240v AC delivered by a 10 metre cable.
- The pump is stable on the floor of a water tank.
- The pump and electrics are totally new, engineered to give more reliable underwater performance.
- Now an alloy bulkhead, pressure release gap and twin chamber design prevent ingress of water to motor, electrical components and to bearing oil.
- At the factory each pump is tested individually, pumping water through a pre-determined cycle to ensure performance is to spec, and the performance of each pump is automatically logged against its bar code number to assure the client of its quality.
The Series 3 is an electronically-controlled, pressure-sensitive, submersible, centrifugal pump.
1. Pressure-sensitive (demand) pump switches on and runs when there is a demand for water.
2. Max head (nominal) 35 metres, pump pressure (nominal) at outlet 3.5 bar, max. suction 3 metres
3. Dry-run Protection: when no water is detected for 8 seconds, the pump is turned off by the printed circuit board (PCB) in order to protect the motor and pump from burning out. Automatic reset after a period of 30 minutes. If water is still not detected, subsequentreset periods are 1.5 hours, 3 hours, 7 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours then back to the beginning of the cycle. Additionally, a thermal switch, not connected to the PCB, turns the pump off if motor overheats. It resets when cool which make take several hours.
4. New: Alloy bulkhead, pressure release gap and twin chamber design prevents ingress of water to motor, electrical components and to bearing oil.
5. New: Double bearing seal prevents egress of bearing oil.
6. New: Alloy bulkhead dissipates motor heat to water in the second chamber.
7. New: Logic processors in PCB prevent other pump anomalies and permit factory programming of reset timings.
8. New: Inlet strainer and output pipe connector are factory-fitted and the seals tested to ensure proper running of the pump.
9. Guaranteed for 2 years.
10. Electricity consumption 800 watts at 220-240 Volts AC 50 Hz (requires 10 or 13 amp fuse and RCD mains socket). Connection cable 10m H07RN-F.
11. Inlet port to the non-removable filter 1 inch (25mm) female BSP. Output port 1 inch (25mm) female BSP provided with push-fit connector for 1 inch (25mm) MDPE pipe (1 ¼ inch (32mm) connector option by special order).
12. Dimensions L 565 W 185 H 260 mm, weight 13.1 kgs
* please note does not include the inline filter
|Made From 100% Recycled Materials||No|