- Full Description
The Single Impeller Water Pump is non-self priming, single-stage, mono-block, centrifugal pumps, designed for many domestic, industrial and agricultural rainwater harvesting systems.
- Pump bodies, impellers and motor supports are in cast iron.
- It has stainless steel shafts, fitted with ceramic graphite and NBR mechanical seals.
- Motor protection is IP44. Single phase motors incorporate an overload protection device.
- Designed for pumping clean water only, at temperatures up to a maximum of 90°c.
- With the addition of a foot-valve, they are capable of a suction lift of 7 metres.
- Technical Spec
Inlet – 2” inches
Outlet – 2” inches
Power – 1.1kw
Volt – 230
Flow – 400 l/min
Head - 24 metres
W x L x H – 220mm x 394mm x 286mm
Dry Weight – 22.20 kgs
Packing Weight – 23.00 kgs
Write Your Own Review