Submersible Pressure Switch Multi-Stage Rainwater Pump
A submersible pressure pump with built-in integrated electronics that is designed to automatically start and stop the pump. Capacities range from 0.9 through to 5.4 cubic metres per hour, pressure up to a maximum of 4.5 bar.
The GMD1000M submersible pressure-switch operated water pump is the solution for a working system. Standard pumps basically transfer from A to B, this pump has the features detailed below, allowing the operator to work with the water away from the pump and when stopping the pump is necessary the pump will sense when demand for water has stopped and will then shut down.
On sensing a drop in the water pressure in the discharge line the pump will start automatically thus eliminating the need for the operator to walk back the pump / starter to start and stop the pump. In addition there is also automatic control of the pump in low water level conditions, ensuring the pump does not run dry. The pump runs off a single phase supply.
Submersible pumps with built-in integrated electronics designed to automatically start and stop the pump and prevent against dry running.
- Can be used as a water butts pump or with a rainwater tanks.
- Built-in electronic pressure switch and flow sensor
- Equipped with dry-run protection and built-in non return valve
- Easy to use
- High reliability
- Available with 3 or 4 impellers
- Supplied with 15 metre power cord
- Available with screen filter or stainless steel ring for use of suction kit
To protect the pump and subject to the system operating cycle it may be necessary to include an expansion vessel in the discharge pipe from the pump.
- Height - 450mm
- Diameter - 150mm
- Discharge Connection - 30mm
- Head - 35m (3.5 Bar)
- Discharge Port - 1 inch diameter
- Cable Length - 15 metres
- Weight - 11 kgs
- Power supply - 230V single phase
|Made From 100% Recycled Materials||No|